Spaghetti With Bean Balls By Gautam Mehrishi
Spaghetti With Bean Balls
This spaghetti takes an Indian twist with crispy and crunchy beanballs being added to it. Spaghetti with beanballs is a perfect recipe to serve for your next dinner party.Read More
- For bean balls
- 1 cup boiled red kidney beans
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- water Sauce
- In a bowl add boiled red kidney beans, salt, dried oregano, chilli flakes, garlic paste and flax seeds.
- Add chopped walnuts into the rajma and mix it well.
- Add whole wheat flour, gram flour, black pepper powder and mix it well.
- Add water, prepare a dough and make small balls of it.
- Deep fry the beanballs in the oil until it turns golden brown.
- In a pan add olive oil and let it heat.
- Chop carrots, roasted tomatoes and garlic mixed with rock salt.
- To the oil add chopped garlic & roasted tomatoes, basil leaves, chopped walnuts, flax seeds, chilli flakes and mix it well.
- Add water, paprika powder, chopped parsley & thyme, rock salt, black pepper powder and mix it well.
- Add the beanballs into the sauce.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, rock salt, black peppercorn, dried oregano and toss it.
- Add chopped carrots and garlic cloves.
- Add water in the beanballs and sauce and let it heat.
- Add boiled spaghetti into the carrots and mix it well.
- On a plate add spaghetti, beanballs and sauce.
- For garnish add basil leaves, toasted flax seeds, black pepper powder, boiled red kidney bean, chopped parsley and Spaghetti with beanballs are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.