Sabudana Laddu By Ripu Daman Handa
Laddus are a popular Indian dessert and every region of India has a unique laddu of their own. Here's a recipe for Sabundana Laddu, flavoured with coconut, presented by chef Ripudaman Handa. This unique laddu recipe is also delicious and will never fail to impressRead More
- 1 cup sago
- ½ cup Desiccated coconut
- 1½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water, Oil as required
- For garnish
- rose petals
- 9-10 cashewnuts
- Roast sago in a pan.
- Roast cashew in another pan.
- Caramelize desiccated coconut with one and a half cup sugar and a few drops of water in a separate pan.
- Heat until brown.
- Add roasted sago and coconut mixture to a bowl.
- Grind the mixture.
- In a separate pan, melt 1 cup sugar in water to make a thick syrup.
- Shift the grounded mixture to a bowl and add melted sugar.
- Mix well to make a dough.
- Apply a few drops of oil to your palm and prepare ladoos from the dough.
- Serve on rose petals with roughly chopped cashew nuts.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.