Rose And Lychee Fairytale Cake By Vaibhav Soni
Rose And Lychee Fairytale Cake
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 2
Indulgent scrumptious celebration cake recipe for special occasions with beautiful decorations and soothing flavours.Read More
- For dry ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- For wet ingredients
- 300 ml condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup odourless oil
- 1/2 tsp rose essence
- 2 drops pink gel food colour
- chopped lychees for filling
- For garnish
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream
- white chocolate flowers
- cream filled cones
- white chocolate coated lychees
- In a clean bowl sieve all dry ingredients twice. In another bowl whisk the wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes. Grease a 7.5 inch baking tin and line it with butter paper.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and pour the cake batter into the baking tin.
- Bake for approximately 30 - 35 minutes.
- Slit the cake into two layers and fill it with whipped cream and lychees.
- Pipe out pink whipped cream rosettes on top of the cake and decorate it with chocolate decorations.