Rajma Masala Tortillas By Ripu Daman Handa
Rajma Masala Tortillas
Rajma is often paired with rice or roti. Give a Mexican twist to rajma with this recipe. Serve these rajma tortillas as a snack and get ready to be flooded with compliments.Read More
- 3 tbsp yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp spring onion greens, chopped
- 5-6 Black olives, chopped
- 1 cup red kidney beans, boiled
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp garam masala, Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, Oil for frying, Mayonnaise as required
- 1 tsp red chili sauce
- 2-3 jalapenos, chopped
- In a bowl, add chopped yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion greens, black olives, and boiled red kidney beans.
- Mash them well.
- Add bread crumbs, red chilli powder, chaat masala, garam masala, and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Make patties from the mixture and coat them with bread crumbs and all-purpose flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the patties on both sides.
- Roast the tortilla base in a pan and spread mayonnaise over it.
- Place the patties over them and sprinkle red chilli sauce.
- Garnish with chopped jalapenos.
- Roll the tortilla and slice it into 3-4 pieces.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.