Healthy Dry Fruits Cake with Wheat and Almond Flour By shivani wagh
Healthy Dry Fruits Cake with Wheat and Almond Flour
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 2
A cake that will take care of health as well as taste buds😋😋.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 - 5 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup curd
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp coco powder
- For garnish
- 10-15 chopped almonds and cashew nuts
- chocolate ganache
- In a bowl, mix oil and powdered sugar and whisk well. Add homemade curd and whisk again.
- Sieve wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, coco powder in a bowl and mix.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl and mix well. Add 1/2 cup milk and mix the batter until lump-free.
- Add the remaining milk, almond flour and mix again. Grease a cake tin and line it with butter paper. Grease the tin again and pour the cake mixture into it.
- Preheat the oven and bake the cake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes. Check once done and cool the cake.
- Spread the chocolate ganache on the cake and decorate it with chopped almonds and cashew nuts.