Chilli Chicken By Sabyasachi Gorai
Cooking Indo-Chinese food at home is no more a hassle with Living Foodz recipes. Try this Chilli Chicken recipe at home. This is an all-time favourite appetiser. Your family will be impressed.Read More
- For gravy
- 2 tsp oil
- 2red and green chilies
- 8-10garlic clovessmashed
- Oil for frying
- 3bell peppers
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- For marinade
- 400 gm chicken breastdiced
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp red chili sauce
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Crushed black pepper as required
- Salt to taste
- For garnish
- Cabbage leaves
- 1 cup ricesteamed
- spring onion chopped
- Marinate the boneless chicken pieces with crushed pepper, salt, dark soya sauce,red chili sauce, white vinegar, corn flour, and an egg.
- Toss well and leave for marination.
- Heat oil in a pan, and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped red chilies, chopped garlic, red, green and yellow bell peppers, and onion.
- Saute well.
- Add the fried chicken with dark soy sauce, chicken stock and cornstarch to the mixture in the wok.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Spread cabbage leaves on a wooden tray.
- Add rice on the leaves and sprinkle some chopped spring onion on the rice.
- Place a separate bowl in the tray and add the chili chicken to the bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion on chili chicken and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.