Biscuit chocolate cake By Sai Pooja Viswanadham
Biscuit chocolate cake
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 2
It's a cake made from bourbon biscuits which gives a flavour of chocolate cake. It can be made easily in a pressure cooker without oven.Read More
- 2 packets Bourbon biscuits
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- For garnish
- melted chocolate
- Grind the Bourbon biscuits in a mixer grinder to a fine powder. Transfer the powder to a mixing bowl.
- Add milk gradually and whisk the mixture. Add baking powder and mix again.
- Heat a pressure cooker. Add one cup salt in it and spread it evenly to cover the base. Place a lid on it and pre-heat the cooker for ten minutes on medium flame.
- Grease a cake mould with butter and pour the cake batter into it. Tap twice to adjust the level of the batter.
- Place the mould in cooker and close the lid without gasket and whistle. Bake it for 40 minutes.
- Once done, cool the cake to room temperature and unmold the cake. Spread melted chocolate on the top.
- To bake the cake in oven, preheat the oven and bake at 180°c for 30 minutes.
- Bakery style chocolate cake is ready.