Bharta Ghosh By Gautam Mehrishi
Lamb chops stuffed with an aubergine, onion, garlic mixture.Read More
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 aubergine
- 1 onion
- 15 to 20 garlic cloves
- 15 to 20 chives
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp white butter
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 lamb shanks
- ½ block cheese
- flex micro greens
- pea shoot
- Brush olive oil on medium aubergine.
- Leave into coal pit to char.
- In a bowl add chopped onions, chopped garlic, chives, salt, all spice powder, cumin powder, peel out aubergine skin, split and remove its seeds.
- Chop aubergine finally and mix well, pour olive oil, white butter and mix well.
- Put everything into greased stock pot and spread out, place aubergine skin over.
- For tenderiser add garlic, rock salt and crush nutmeg powder.
- Add olive oil and crush again.
- Apply tenderiser on the lamb shanks, wrap the lamb shanks.
- Sprinkle nutmeg powder.
- Place shanks into stock pot. put onions ring over, pour olive oil.
- Put cube of cheese, sprinkle all spice powder, cumin powder, black pepper corn, bay leaves, coriander and salary leaves.
- Place stock pot over coal and close lid and cook.
- Separate meat from shank bone.
- Serve with aubergine puree flex micro greens, pea shoot.
Explore our Popular Stories.