Avocado Sushi By Shipra Khanna
How about some creamy Sushi for dinner today? Chef Shipra Khanna’s Avacado Sushi is one of its kinds and can be made with just a handful of ingredients in no time. So, ready to serve fancy Sushi at home today?Read More
- 1 nori sheet
- Sushi Mat
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- For vegetables:
- 1 avocado
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- For garnish: Wasabi paste and Pickled ginger
- In a bowl, add boiled rice, rice wine vinegar and mix it well. Spread the rice on the sushi mat.
- Scoop out the softer part of avocado and chop it. Chop the carrot in juliennes. Drizzle soya sauce over it.
- Add nori sheet over the rice and layer with carrot and avocado. Fold the sushi and take off the sushi mat while folding it. Add white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds over the sushi.
- Cut the sushi into slices. Garnish with wasabi paste, pickled ginger and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.